Showing 13–14 of 14 results
Commercial Upright Two Door Stainless Steel Freezer TSC10 – JUF1KS – 1000 Litre
$3,850.00Commercial Upright Two Door Stainless Steel Freezer TSC10 - JUF1KS - 1000 Litre$3450$3850
COMMERCIAL 3-DOOR FREEZER 1450L – TGC16 (GLASS DOORS) Quipwell with 5 years Warranty
$4,885.00COMMERCIAL 3-DOOR FREEZER 1450L - TGC16 (GLASS DOORS) Quipwell with 5 years Warranty$4650$4885
Out of stock
A. Carlos Refrigeration and Air – Commercial Refrigeration To fulfill Your Needs
From blast chillers to merchandising refrigerators, refrigeration equipment works as an important part of the highly functional foodservice industry. So, if your business does not have commercial or industrial refrigeration equipment in proper working order, then you will have to deal with unnecessary wastage of food ultimately causing huge losses in the business. Besides, you will put the customers at risk for several food-borne illnesses. So, having commercial fridges is a must. And our commercial freezers work as the perfect solution to store the frozen supplies in every commercial establishment.
With a complete range of products varying in dimensions, doors, temperature ranges, and finishes, we can offer you the perfect freezer in Brisbane that would suit your requirements. The optimal performance of these freezers ensures reliability and durability with high-end food preservation ideal for the catering needs of your business.
Best Quality Commercial Fridges Across Brisbane
At A. Carlos Refrigeration and Air, we offer freezers of different leading brands in Brisbane. Apart from that, we have an astounding range of safe quality and certified commercial fridges like chest freezers, under bench freezers, blast chillers that business owners are in constant need. We even offer commercial freezers of specialised designs to suit the needs of commercial establishments.
So, whether you have a commercial kitchen in a hotel, café, a food store, or a bustling restaurant and you need a large or small commercial freezer, we can serve your needs. All you have to do is to check the product range we offer and choose the one that best suits you.
Besides that, you can also contact us for getting advice on the best refrigeration solution in Brisbane. We have a team of experts, who can guide you by offering the solutions that would work best for you.
Things to Check While Buying Commercial Freezers:
Once you decide the capacity and size of the commercial freezer, there are some other vital features that you need to consider. These include:
- Tropical rating: It is important to choose a freezer, powerful to deal with ambient temperatures in the kitchen. Check how hot the room becomes where you are planning to place the freezer as sweltering temperature can cause trouble in smooth functioning.
- Auto-defrost: Freezers accumulate ice. And ice build-up can reduce the performance and lifespan of the freezer dramatically. But often it becomes impossible for us to manually defrost the freezer every time. In those cases, it is important to choose a freezer with in-built automatic defrost technology.
- Energy-efficiency: Features like additional insulation or self-closing doors can make the freezers more energy-efficient. Besides, size plays an important role here. So, smaller units are more efficient than large ones.
- Security: Some commercial fridges come with features like lockable doors, which offer you the peace of mind that your supply is secure.
- Doors: Self-closing doors are the perfect option for you if you want to save energy and decrease the running costs. Many commercial freezers these days come with the pedal opening feature, which allows the users to open the doors without using hands.
Some Of The Partner Brands